Purpose of personal information and data collection and use
We collect your personal information for rendering a better service experience to you. Your information is collected when your register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you will be required to enter certain information, but not limited to the following: name, Email address, mailing address or phone number. You may however visit our site anonymously.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include our trusted and approved 3rd parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, assist us in providing our services to you, so long as parties agree to keep this information strictly confidential. In certain instances, we may also release your information when we believe release is appropriately required to comply with applicable laws, enforce our Site policies, to protect ours and the rights of others, property, or safety.
We may also use any of the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- We use your personal information in order to ensure adherence to applicable laws and regulations while enabling us to address any requests made by appropriate government authorities and law enforcement agencies;
- we use your information and data to onboard you as a new client and process your account application and registration;
- it is extremely important for us and our customers that we continuously monitor and investigate in order to prevent all potentially prohibited and illegal activities which violate our User Agreement;
- with the information which we collect and process from you, we continuously monitor activities to ensure any fraudulent or illegal activities are reported;
- we use your verification information in order to identify you and provide you with a personalised experience;
- we use your information in order to communicate directly with you in order to keep you up to date regarding all account-related information, services which we provide and to address all queries submitted to us by you;
- we actively monitor your data to better understand how you use our Site and Services, which is in turn used to improve our Site and service performance;
- help us administrate our Site and protect our business; and
- with the use of your selected communication preferences, we are able to offer you a personalised marketing experience (if you have agreed to receive marketing information from us, you can always opt-out at a later time).