Your data protection rights
As per regulation, you have several rights relating to your personal information such as:
- The right to access your information – You have the right to request copies of your personal information which we have. Please note we may charge an additional fee for this service.
- The right to rectify your information – You have the right to request us to correct any information about you which you may believe is inaccurate. Along with this, you are also able to request that we update and or complete any outdated and incomplete information we have about you.
- The right to request for erasure – You have the right to request that we remove your personal information which we have. Please note that the erasure of your data will be fulfilled to the extent permissible by applicable law and regulation. In certain situations, we may be required by law to store your information in order to be compliant.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information, in such instances where processing is restricted, we can still store your information but will not use it any further.
- The right to object processing – You have the right to object that we process your personal information at any time.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information you have provided to us to you or another body, under certain conditions.
When you wish to make a request a request and exercise any of these rights please contact us, and allow us sufficient time to respond to your request.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority where deemed necessary.