Account closure and suspension
You agree that CENTRALEX hereby reserves the right, in our sole discretion to suspend or close your CENTRALEX account (consolidate your accounts if you have more than one) with immediate effect, without any liability to you or any third party. If your CENTRALEX account and services have been suspended or closed, we may block, cancel or reverse any transactions you have authorized. Such actions may occur for any reason, including but not limited to, the following:
- Detection of unusual activity on your CENTRALEX account.
- Detection of unauthorized access to your CENTRALEX account.
- We are required to do so by any applicable law, regulations, or court order.
- Your CENTRALEX account is subject to a criminal investigation or other pending litigation.
- There are grounds for reasonable suspicion that your CENTRALEX account is engaging in any form of financial crime, fraud, terrorist financing or money laundering.
In any event, which leads to the closure or suspension of your CENTRALEX account, you will remain liable for all activity conducted on your account. Should your CENTRALEX account be closed, we reserve the right to maintain the account and transactional information for a term subject to applicable laws and regulations.
If you wish to close your CENTRALEX account, you may do so in accordance with this Agreement. In order to begin the closure procedure, please contact Support who will be able to assist you. Before requesting your account closure, we request that you first withdraw your Crypto assets’ remaining balance.
CENTRALEX reserves the right to refuse any withdrawals from your account in the following instances:
- Allowing a withdrawal would be prohibited by law or court order.
- Your account has been suspended or closed by CENTRALEX in accordance with this agreement.
- We have determined that the Crypto assets in the account have been obtained fraudulently, or illegally.
You will remain liable for amounts due on your account and agree we may deduct these owed amounts from your account prior to completing your closure request.
CENTRALEX reserves the right to refuse to close your account if it has been determined that the closure request has been made in order to avoid any legal or regulatory investigation.