Trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, or any other Crypto Asset carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for you. You should be aware that you may sustain a total loss of the asset. Before accessing or using CENTRALEX Services, please consider the following risks, the list below is non-exhaustive:
- The risk of loss in trading Crypto Assets may be substantial and losses may occur over a short period of time;
- The price and liquidity of Crypto Assets has been subject to large fluctuations in the past and may be subject to large fluctuations in the future;
- Legislative and regulatory changes or actions in your local jurisdiction or at the international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange and value of Crypto Assets;
- Crypto Assets are not legal tender, are not backed by any government, and Crypto Asset accounts and value balances are not subject to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or Securities Investor Protection Corporation protections; transactions in Crypto Assets may be irreversible, and, accordingly, losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable some Crypto Asset transactions shall be deemed to be made when recorded on a public ledger, which is not necessarily the date or time that you initiate the transaction;
- The value of Crypto Assets may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange fiat currency for Crypto Assets, which may result in the potential for the permanent and total loss of value of a particular Crypto Asset should the market for that Crypto Asset disappear;
- The nature of Crypto Assets may lead to an increased risk of fraud or cyber-attack, and may mean that technological difficulties experienced by CENTRALEX may prevent the access to or use of your Crypto Assets;
- The prices quoted on CENTRALEX may not necessarily reflect the broader market.
- The use of electronic trading systems and communication networks to facilitate trades exposes you to risks associated with the system including the failure of hardware and software system or network down timed access or connection failures. You acknowledge that CENTRALEX will not be responsible for any services disruptions, errors or delays that you may experience while using its services.
- If you are located in Hong Kong, please take note of the Hong Kong Government risk warning on virtual commodities.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ACCESS AND USE CENTRALEX AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE POINTS NOTED ABOVE APPLY TO ALL TRADING PAIRS AVAILABLE ON CENTRALEX. HOWEVER, THIS BRIEF STATEMENT DOES NOT DISCLOSE ALL OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH TRADING CRYPTO ASSETS. YOU SHOULD, THEREFORE, CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING, HOLDING OR PURCHASING OF CRYPTO ASSETS IS SUITABLE FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES AND FINANCIAL RESOURCES. PLEASE CAREFULLY CONSIDER YOUR INVESTMENT OBJECTIVES, LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE, AND RISK APPETITE BEFORE USING ANY OF OUR SERVICES. SEEK ADVICE FROM AN INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL ADVISOR IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS.